1) Obtain a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) from a local broker, such as Jennifer Evans, to find out what similar homes are selling for at this time, in this area, so you can have an accurate idea of what your home will sell for. (309) 368-8818 email@example.com
2) Use the local Real Estate Agency that is most likely to sell your home at the best price and in the shortest amount of time. Contact Jennifer for a meeting, or a power point presentation sent via email (provided your computer is compatible), explaining why Century 21 Tucker Swanson is the best option for obtaining those goals in the Galesburg Area.
3) Ask Jennifer for a local list of attorneys or title companies to assist you with title insurance and deed preparation.
4) Tip for pet owners: Many realtors will not open the door to show a client a home if they hear a barking dog on the other side. Have a plan in place to remove pets for any showings. Don’t lose potential buyers before they even have a chance to view your home!
5) When you move you will be going through your closets, basements, garages, and attics, and possibly throwing out or donating some items to charity. Do this now, and make your home appear more spacious and attractive.
6) Ask Jennifer for a complete list of ways to prepare and stage your home for the market while increasing your profits and decreasing the time it takes your house to sell.
*Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.75% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for
our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
Information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed.